Sunday, July 3, 2011

Time to Pump the Brakes - Makeup

(Courtesy of Microsoft)

There comes a time when you have to take stock, fall back and slow it down.  In looking at my makeup collection I think I've done a pretty decent job building it up.  It is not a big and some of the ones that you see on YouTube or in the "blogisphere".  However on the other end of the spectrum some may consider it too much for one face (which could be true).  I've been looking at various blogs talking about MAC's upcoming Semi-Precious collection that's due out very soon.  I made a list of items that I may want to purchase.  At first it was kind of long.  Looked at some reviews and videos again and seriously shortened it.  Thinking some more I may not get anything.  I'm not a MAC head like gals and gents who get loooooove MAC and jump on every collections that comes.  I did go overboard on the Wonder Woman collection but to me it was a really nice collection. What I've been doing lately is writing down any particular makeup items that spark my interest.  In looking at various collections that are coming on this fall I'm like this is nice or that is pretty.  But in the back of my mind I'm also like these colors are similar to what I already have.  Again I have only one face and I'm not a makeup artist.  Soooo yea.  I think I may do the list thing and maybe pick something up from there perhaps once a month or every other month.  We shall see how this goes.  Anyone else have this dilemma (with any product?  It doesn't have to be just makeup)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!