Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Haul-age - e.l.f.

Yeaaaa ummm.  Picked up some stuff from e.l.f's studio line.  Got one of those deals where I paid $10 for $25 worth of products or something like that.  Here's what I got:

  • 2 blushes - Peachy Keen and Blushing Rose
  • 4 eye shadows - Amethyst, Coffee Bean, Raspberry Truffle and Saddle
  • Powder Brush
  • Conditioning Lip Balm - Bombshell Brown
  • Daily Brush Cleaner
  • 2 Anti-bacterial Hand Wash -  Lavender Blossom
Used to use e.l.f years ago but their regular line.  Hoping I like the brush cleaner.  $3 for 8.5 fl oz is half bad when I've paid $12-$15 for half the amount of product (Sephora brand, Smashbox and Ulta brand).  I picked up two of their studio brushes from Target that I like too.  Any e.l.f. lovers?  What cha like/don't like?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!