Tuesday, June 7, 2016

June 2016 Shop My Stash



It is really June already? Yowza! Here's what I'm playing around with this month!

Palette Play

 

This month I'm going to use the Makeup Forever Artist palettes (Volume 1 Nudes, Volume 2 Artistic and Volume 3 Florals). I've been wanting to try these shadow since they were reformulated and relaunched. They are available in single eyeshadows along with these palettes. There are a TON of shades and I was getting confused on what to get. So the palettes are a good way to try them out, if you like the shade selections. Volume 1 I got via an exchange at Sephora. Volume 2 I got on sale at Sephora (it is still available online). Volume 3 was gifted to me by a friend. Two of the palettes have blush shades. Volume 2 has two blushes and Volume 3 has one blush.

Polish Play


I got the Julie G Cruise Collection via Groupon (Old San Juan, Rio de Janeiro,Tahiti, Canary Island, Santorini and Miami Beach). I used them when I got them but haven't reached for them recently. So I'm going to give them another whirl and decide if they are staying or if they are going.

Fragrance Play


I started reaching for philosophy's Unconditional Love towards the end of May. So I decided to keep on using it. It's described as a soulful loving warm scent. The notes in it are black raspberry, white lily and cashmere vanilla. If I lost all my fragrances, I would definitely repurchase. It's one of my favorites and my number one favorite among philosophy fragrances.

Out of My Face

I think I've been doing good at targeting products in my stash and using them up. I'm not going to list the stuff I toss/give away anymore because there has been quite a bit. Also it's a lot to keep track of. Here's what I used up in May:
  • Eyeko Liquid Liner in Mocha
  • CIoSYS Oral Rinse
  • Beauty Secret Nail Polish Remover
  • Duri Rejuvacote 
  • Beauty Secrets Acetone Nourishing Professional Formula
  • L'Oreal Youth Code Texture Perfector Serum Concentrate 
  • Wen Replenishing Treatment Mist in Fig 16oz
  • Wen Bamboo Green Tea Cleansing Conditioner 16oz
  • Iman Brow Pencil
  • Perlier Hand Cream
  • Ulta Enriched Nail Polish Remover
  • Duri Miracote
  • Supersmile Whitening Toothpaste
  • Supersmile Whitening Accelerator
  • Biore Blemish Fighting Astringent 
  • Wen Replenishing Treatment Mist in Tea Tree 16oz
  • Wen Intensive Treatment Oil in Tea Tree Eucalyptus 4oz 
Play time go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!