Monday, February 1, 2016

February 2016 Shop My Stash


Here's what I'm playing around with in February. There's a lot of stuff here!

Palette Play

I feel like several months in 2015, I kept saying ok I'm going to use my Bare Mineral 8.0 palettes but never did. So it's ON for February. Since there are only 8 shadows, I took out the ones that I barely have touched. After taking the pic, I'm not so sure about one of the palettes. Here we have An Affair to Remember (the one I'm not sure about at the top), The Power Neutrals, The September Issue, The Star Treatment, The Finer Things.

Polish Play

I picked up the KV D vs X Studded X set from Sephora. This set includes 3 mini lip + 3 nail duos. Kat Von D teamed up with Formula X to turn some of their lippie shades into nail polishes. And I'm here for it! I was excited when I stumbled onto this set. The three nail polishes are Lovecraft (mauve pink nude), Bauhau5 (deep raspberry) and Homegirl (blackberry). This set was still sitting in the Sephora bag until a couple of weeks ago. I had meant to use these in January but forgot about them *head palm*.

I also picked up 4 Zoya nail polishes when they had their 4 free polishes promo. My obsession with Zoya is slowly growing again. I got Casey (blackened red-purple creme), Emilia (dark chocolate cream), Neve (sapphire blue with a smooth metallic finish) and Kelly (rich gray shade with soft purple and blue undertones).The other Formula X mini in Obsessed (deep merlot). I got it as a point perk from Sephora.

Some NEWNESS!

Fragrance Play

I debated on adding this last year. I've never done a fragrance collection post and I don't think I will lol. Don't know how to go about it since I have a lot (surprise surprise). Here's a pic of where my fragrances live (no judgments please).


Some I've bought and some were gifts. What I'm going to do is have two fragrances that I play around with for the month. We'll see how it goes. This month I'm going to use Love by Sofia Vegara. Mainly because I want to use up the body wash and lotion that came in the perfume set I picked up. The second one I'm going to use is Bath & Body Works Fresh Sparkling Snow. I'll also use the shower gel and body lotion.

Out of My Face

Here's what I used up in January:
  • Philosophy Purity Made Simple 32oz
  • Wen Tea Tree Eucalyptus Treatment Oil
  • Bath & Body Works Deep Cleansing Hand Soap in Frosted Cranberry
  • CVS Premium Cotton Rounds (my favorite cotton rounds)
  • Philosophy Fresh Cream Shower Gel 32oz
  • Covergirl Queen All Day Flawless Foundation
  • Aveeno Ultra Calming Makeup Remover Wipes
  • Mom to Mom Supreme Unscented Baby Wipes
  • Vaseline 1.75oz 
  • Philosophy Fresh Cream Body Polishing Scrub
  • Bath & Body Works Twisted Peppermint Deep Cleaning Hand Soap
  • WoodWick Candle in Nearly Perfect
  • Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Body Cream
  • Ashea D.K.O.! Hair and Scalp
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Demolition
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion
  • Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara
  • Tarte Gifted Mascara 
These are items that I tossed:
  • Nature's Bounty Vitamin E-Cream
  • TRESemme Extra Hold Control Hairspray
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • NYX Proof It Waterproof Eye Shadow Primer
  • NYC City Proof  24Hr Eye Primer
  • OPI Shattered Nail Polish
I'm glad I added what I've actually used up. It's mainly for my benefit since sometimes I feel like stuff just hangs around and doesn't get used up. So yay!

Play time goooooooo!!

2 comments:

  1. JEN I JUST PURCHASED THE UD SPECTRUM PALETTE AT MY SEPHORA STORE. OMG CAME HOME OPEN IT TO TEST IT AND I LOVE IT YOU HAVE TO ADD THIS TO YOUR COLLECTION. I MIGHT PASS ON THE TOO FACED ONE UNTIL THE PEACH ONE COME OUT MSVIRGO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yut oh. Just when I said maybe I'll pass on it. LOL! Thanks for the info.

      Delete

Let's chat!