Saturday, November 1, 2014

Palette Play November 2014

I went back and forth on whether not to combine November and December. With the holidays almost upon us (I can't believe it!) and my makeup play days being "limited", I had thought it would make sense to combine the two months. But then I was like nah lol! Plus I have some other things I want to play around with before December since I will be doing drugstore December again. Ok enough rambling. Here is what I will be playing around with for November!

Week of November 2 - Anastasia Beverly Hills Tamanna Palette


I finally broke down and got the Tamanna palette after using the Maya Mia palette and really enjoying it. Aren't the shades pretty? I already did a look with it when I got it home.

Week of Week of November 9 - Bobbi Brown Bronze Tortoiseshell Palette


I've had this for a while and have rarely used it. It randomly popped in my head when thinking about what I wanted to use this month. A pretty neutral palette. May try to use some Maybelline Color Tattoos with it.

Week of Week of November 16 - Urban Decay Smoked Palette


I went back and looked to see if I had used this already for the year. I had said in July that I was going to take it for with me for my work trip to St. Louis. I honestly don't remember if I took it with me or if I even used it during that week. Oye vey!!! But I'm going to use it now lol! This was dubbed my favorite palette for 2013. So why not give it some love right?  It's currently on sale for $29 at Ulta,

Week of Week of November 23 - Maybelline The Nudes Palette


To get the party started for Drugstore December, I'm going to be use the Maybelline The Nudes palette. I got this over the summer and have yet to use it.

Let's go!

**Ok so AFTER I posted this I saw that I didn't take the Smoked palette with me to St. Louis. I ended up taking the Laura Mercier Artist palette! Phew. LOL! Ok on with the Palette Play!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!