Wednesday, January 15, 2014

106 Years Never Looked So GOOD!!!

How could I not do a post on today??

HAPPY FOUNDERS' DAY to my Sorors of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated! I'm all festive today too lol.



I posted this video on my various social networking channels.


Mannnn the song in this video *tears* on the real. We all have gripes and issues with our organizations. But days like today make you REMEMBER what made you fall in love with your organization. You take stock on how you've changed and grown from being a member of your organization. It makes you remember those you have met along the way, who you now call friend as well as Soror or Frat. Remember that. Focus on that when those days come along and you get fed up. Keep pushing forward and do the work that needs to be done.

Onward and upward!!!

Another post done off the fly. Sorry if it seems jumbled :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!