Monday, October 9, 2017

August/September 2017 Out of My Face


Ok I lied. Next up is empties! I thought this one was for September and October. Here's what I used up in August and September!
  • Wen Summer Tropical Paradise Treatment Oil
  • Wen Summer Tropical Paradise Replenishing Treatment Mist
  • Wen Nourishing Mousse in Fig
  • Wen Tea Tree Replenishing Treatment Mist
  • Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in Deep
  • One 'n Only Argan Oil Treatment
  • Skinfix Hand Repair Cream
  • Urban Skin Rx Super C Brightening Serum
  • Serious Skincare Pure Pep Fading Fluid
  • Serious Skincare A Force XR
  • philosophy Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel in Pure Grace 32oz
  • NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Chocolate
  • Andrew Lessman Cranberry Benefits 120 count
  • Skincare Cosmetics Retinol Anti-Aging Hand Cream
  • Covergirl Queen All Day Flawless Foundation in Mocha
  • philosophy Honey and Cream Glazed Body Souffle 16oz
  • Bath & Body Works Eucalyptus Mint Deep Cleansing Hand Soap
  • Serious Skincare Mega Force Liquid Exfoliant
  • Serious Skincare Pure Pep Fading Fluid
  • Ashea Shea Butter Pomade
  • Nail-Aid 1 Second Spray Away Nail Polish Remover
  • Urban Decay De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray
  • Garnier 5 Second Blur
  • Nene's Secret Gorgeous Gro
  • Naturelle Luxe Majestic Oil

I think the only new to the list to take about is the Skincare Cosmetics Retinol Anti-Aging Hand Cream. I ordered this from Sally Beauty. I'm always on the hunt for a good hand cream and it has Retinol in it. You know I'm all about Retinol these days. Sad to say I wasn't wowed by this. It wasn't moisturizing enough for me. I would add a couple drops of the Botanics Nourishing Face Oil to it. I saw them mention adding a few drops of their oil to your hand cream Instagram. It helped me use it up. I won't be repurchasing this one.

I used up a lot of stuff huh?

For the next post I'm going to combine October, November and December! Let's see what I can use up for the next three months!

Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!