Sunday, January 8, 2017

January 2017 Shop My Stash



Happy New Year! I'm going to continue with these posts for 2017. I'm still on a clear out my stash kick. My hope is that posts will help me go through my stash, use stuff and then make some decisions on what can go. We shall see. I'm running out of ideas on what to do with the stuff I don't want anymore. So here is what I'm playing around with for the month.

Eyeshadow Play


I didn't really play around with the Bare Minerals eyeshadows I took out last month. So I'll use them and probably add some other to the mix. These shadows are ones I really want to clear out of my stash. Once I clear out the ones I don't want anymore, I have no idea what to do with them.

Polish Play

I've been trying to figure out what I want to do for nail polish this year. The idea popped in my head to go through my stash by brand. So that's what I'll do and you make see a brand for a few months at a time. I am going to start with Essie. Some of these colors aren't "appropriate' for the current season but I don't really care *shrugs*.


Tour de Finance, The Lace is On, Under the Twilight, Navigate Her, Vested Interest, Resort Fling


For the Twill of It, To Buy or Not To Buy, Cocktails & Coconuts, Cashmere Bathrobe, Ole Caliente, Find Me an Oasis

Fragrance Play


I'm going to continue using Living Grace since I had the whipped body creme that almost done.

Kinda boring but dah well. Even though I'm trying to stick to using what I have in my stash doesn't mean something new won't pop up here and there *shifty eyes*.

Let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!