Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Tech Lovin: Email Overload


Can I just say that I am sick of email!!? I only have 3 emails well technically 4 but the last one is a temporary email that we be gone by the end of the year. I have 2 personal email addresses (Yahoo and Gmail) and of course my work email. I have had my Yahoo email since undergrad...many moons ago lol. My Gmail is more recent, but I really don't use it that much. I said I was going to use it more so for personal communication since my Yahoo email has so much tied to it with other stuff and is all over the place. If Gmail had folders I might use it more. Then I toyed around with slowly getting rid of my Yahoo email BUT that would be a nightmare.

Gmail has over 5,000 "conversations". My work email may be a little less. I'm not even going to say what my Yahoo email has with emails and folders*head palm*. I said I was going to devote some time to clean my inboxes out. But still haven't gotten around to it. I'll get into a mode where I'll delete a bunch of emails and unsubscribe from various lists and such, but I feel like no progress has been made. How you handle email overload?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!