Saturday, November 12, 2011

Book Lovin - Still in disarray

(Courtesy of Microsoft)

So I'm in the process of moving some books around and trying to decide what I want to read next.  I have a few books that I will be purchasing soon (ebook, hardcover and possibly paperback).  As I move books from my bookshelf to a bin under my bed I pull some books aside to get into today.  I do have a spreadsheet with a catalog of my books, a spreadsheet to track my current reads and I use Shelfari.  As I go to add one book to "reading now" on Shelfari I see that I have already rated the book.  I was like bwah??!  Sure enough I had already read the book! *head palm*.  I'm still somewhat at a crossroads with some of my books being with me at home and rest being in storage. Grrrrrr!  Hopefully this will get sorted out next month.  Or at least the process of getting everything sorted out can begin next month.  I'm trying to hold off on purchasing some books I already have in ebook form.  But I'm also frustrated by not have access to my books.  When I do get into what I have in the storage unit, the plan is to give some away to other avid reading friends or donate them to the library.  I don't have the patience to do the eBay, Amazon thing.  Again we shall see. Stay tuned............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!